Solid, good flying 152 II with excellent IFR panel, this one has been used as an instrument trainer and pleasure craft by the private owners for years and is not in a flight school. Perfect for instrument training or as a commuter. All logs and records. Fresh December 2010 annual - this is a buy and fly!
Airframe: 7,366 Hours Engine: 993 Hours SMOH
Avionics • King KX-165 Digital Nav/Comm
• King KN-64 DME
• Cessna/ARC RT-385A Nav/Comm
• Cessna/ARC 400 RT-459A Mode C Transponder
• PS ENGINEERING PMA 6000M-C AUDIO PANEL
- w/MRK BCN
• DAVTRON CHRONOMETER
• HOBBS METER
• AVIONICS MASTER SWITCH
Features • FRESH December 2010 Annual
• Auto Fuel STC
• Engine overhauled July 2006, Signature Engines, Cincinatti, OH
•COMPRESSIONS AT LAST THREE ANNUALS:
6/2008: 1-75; 2-70; 3-78; 4-78
11/2009: 1-72; 2-74; 3-70; 4-76
12/2010: 1-73; 2-70; 3-75; 4-71
Interior • CRANBERRY RED CLOTH WITH VINYL CLOTH SEATS AND CARPETS
• GOOD CONDITION, ONE TEAR ON CO-PILOT SEAT
• 6.5 Exterior • OVERALL WHITE WITH BRICK AND BLACK ACCENT STRIPES, 152 II SCHEME
• AVERAGE/GOOD CONDITION PAINT WITH NORMAL CHIPS FOR AGE
ACCEPTING NEW LISTINGS Call today to discuss your aircraft sales requirement!
SPECIFICATIONS AND/OR DESCRIPTIONS ARE PROVIDED AS INTRODUCTORY INFORMATION AND DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF SELLER OR ITS AGENTS. ACCORDINGLY INSPECTION AND VERIFICATION OF AIRCRAFT AND EQUIPMENT IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER AND/OR PURCHASERS AGENT. ANY PROPOSED TRANSACTION IS SUBJECT TO FINAL EXECUTION OF A SALES AGREEMENT ACCEPTABLE TO SELLER AND THEIR COUNSEL. AIRCRAFT SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE OR REMOVAL FROM THE MARKET.