This is one slippery Mooney 201! Many speed mods gives it the ultra-fast speeds Mooney lovers love! Just 200 hours on an H&H Triad overhaul. Garmin 530 with XM, WX-1000 Stormscope, Century 41 Autopilot with Altitude Hold and HSI.
Airframe: 4,026 Hours Engine: 200 Hours SMOH
• Garmin 530 IFR GPS/Nav/Com
• XM Weather - Garmin GDL69 module
• King KLN 89B backup IFR GPS
• Com 2 KY197 with Chaining
• Century 41 Autopilot with Altitude Hold
• NSD 360 HSI
• WX1000 Stormscope
• Logue Digital RMI/OBS backup LOC/GS
• PM1000-II 4-place intercom
• Two owners since new!
• Digital Tach
• JPI Engine Analyzer
• February 2009 Annual
• IFR Certification through January 2010
Interior • Grey Leather and carpet
• 7.5/10 Exterior • 1995 TLS Paint scheme
• Overall White and Grey with Red accents
Details SPEED MODS
• 252 Wing Tips (with lights and Nav antennas embedded inside)
• Single panel, full length fiberglass belly pan
• Overlapping gear doors (from 252)
• Teflon sealed ailerons and flaps
• ¼ in glass ($2,800)
• Cowl Bridge Mod for strength
• Fiberglass Dorsal Fin with Internal ELT
ACCEPTING NEW LISTINGS Call today to discuss your aircraft sales requirement!
SPECIFICATIONS AND/OR DESCRIPTIONS ARE PROVIDED AS INTRODUCTORY INFORMATION AND DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF SELLER OR ITS AGENTS. ACCORDINGLY INSPECTION AND VERIFICATION OF AIRCRAFT AND EQUIPMENT IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER AND/OR PURCHASERS AGENT. ANY PROPOSED TRANSACTION IS SUBJECT TO FINAL EXECUTION OF A SALES AGREEMENT ACCEPTABLE TO SELLER AND THEIR COUNSEL. AIRCRAFT SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE OR REMOVAL FROM THE MARKET.